I am a 4-term Clallam County Commissioner with my term ending 12/31/16. I have proudly served as a local law enforcement officer and US Customs Inspector, including apprehending terrorist Ahmed Ressam, aka the “millennium bomber”.
My wife of 27 years, Bobbi, and I reside in Port Angeles. We have 2 sons, Larsson a sophomore in college and Anders, a high school senior.
My educational experience includes an Associates of Arts and Sciences degree from Shoreline College and a Bachelor’s of Arts Degree in Organizational Management from Northwest College. My Master’s Degree is in Leadership and Liberal Studies from Duquesne University.
My civic involvement is as follows:
- Clallam County Commissioner
- Chair and current Board Director, Clallam County Board of Health
- Founding Director, served 2 different terms as Chair, and current Board Director, William Shore Memorial Pool District
- Member of Clallam County, Jefferson County, and Grays Harbor County Democrats
Formerly served in following positions/organizations:
- Board President, Boys and Girls Clubs of the Olympic Peninsula
- League President, North Olympic Jr Babe Ruth Baseball
- Board Director, North Olympic Baseball and Softball
- Board Director, PA Youth Baseball
- Member Port Angeles Rotary
- Chair, Peninsula Regional Transportation Planning Organization
- Chair and Board Director, Clallam Transit System
- Board Director, Port Angeles Chamber of Commerce
I believe I have the right qualities and experience to represent the communities of Clallam, Jefferson, and Grays Harbor counties.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am asking for your endorsement and financial assistance in my campaign.